Bullet In A Bible [DVD] review by Green Day

• Released: Nov 15, 2005
  • Content: 8
  • Production Quality: 8
Green Day: Bullet In A Bible [DVD]

The sound is great. I for one love Green Day and this CD/DVD blew me away. They hit the release of this album perfectly as Am. Idiot is still doing quite well. Billie Joe and the rest of the band made fun changes to some songs, which made the experience even better. Escpecially, #14, Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life). They made a distorted version which sounded phenominal and the muted fingerings are awesome.

Content — 8
This live concert in England was amazing. Billie joe ghad some great antics and wild acts which keep the fans wondering what in the world is coming next. It also contained behind the scenes footage and minor back stories between songs. The cd and dvd contain the rare and very fun track king for a day/shout.

Production Quality — 8
The production qualitity was pretty good. I have an HDTV and its nothing but clear and precise pinpoint picturing. The camera angles were great and timed perfectly. This aspect was great. The concerts main points were highlighted and the fans were caught at there rowdiest.

I have seen dvds of Queen, Led Zepellin, Rush, Jimi Hendrix, and U2 and Bullet In A Bible is right up there. Its a great combo overall. The most impressive thing on this DVD has to be the innovations that Green Day make and time perfectly to their songs. I love the entire DVD the songs are obviously what I love the most along with their stage presence. If someone stole it I'd buy a new one, but if I knew who it was, I'd take mine back in the theif would be in the hospital after I get through with him!