Bullet In A Bible [DVD] review by Green Day

• Released: Nov 15, 2005
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 8
Green Day: Bullet In A Bible [DVD]

I think that this DVD gave a good impression of Green Day's message. The music was basicaly all songs they had already performed. A little dissapointing that there was only one new song but it was still a good show. They also introduced some back up band memebers. One of them had been performing with Green Day for a while now. They had a rhytm guitarist so Billie Joe could run around the stage and rile up the crowd and things like that. The music performance was overall good.

Content — 10
Every song had mind blowing stage effects. These included fire explosions, fireworks, etc. Also the band would be constantly be jumping around and running around the stage. Even the drummer would get up sometmes. This DVD was a live performance of a tour in England. I was satasfied by the songs on it. They included some great hits like Longview, Minority, and Good Ridance.

Production Quality — 8
The quality of the DVD was pretty good. One effect of it was that it would switch from black and white to color randomly. It had plenty of explosions in it. It was all real and none looked fake. The black and white perspective was annoying at times.

I cant really compare this to other DVDs of bands because I havent really watched other ones. I think the most impressive thing on the DVD was the energetic performance and the energetic feedback from the crowd. Basicaly my favorite part was just wathcing them perform. The thing I hated was some of the backup artists. They were kinda messed up.