Bullet In A Bible [DVD] review by Green Day

• Released: Nov 15, 2005
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 8
Green Day: Bullet In A Bible [DVD]

The sound quality on this little disc is extremely great. The first time I watched it was at a freinds house on the TV in his room. Right then I had to go and buy it for myself. I gotta tell you this sounds great. Especially on the surround sound in the living room. You get a feeling that you are really there at that concert.

Content — 9
This is basically a concert performance with some backround on the band. Great concert, even though some of the footage was cut out. But it makes up for that with the intervies of the band members. Billie Joe mostly talks about music and how it effects his daily living. Mike Dirnt basically talks about the touring and what they've been through since back in the day. And then there's Tre Cool. This is my favorite thing about the interviews. He is basicaly so random and so out there that it makes me laugh every time I see him. All in all, there's some good content in this package.

Production Quality — 8
Good quality overall. The only thing I dont like is sometimes you'll notice the picture switches from color to black and white. You'll eventually get used to it though, or it just stops.

Great DVD. It's an awesome concert with a great selection of songs. Definitly my best music DVD. If this got stolen I would definitly go out and buy another one.