Bullet In A Bible [DVD] review by Green Day

• Released: Nov 15, 2005
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 10
Green Day: Bullet In A Bible [DVD]

100% pure Green Day. They perform good live and they sound good. This is a musthave for all "punk rockers." I first Green Day at the Live 8 concert and I was like 'wow'! I got American Idiot and I listened to it non stop. Still do back to the subject, Bullet In A Bible has over 2 hours of live concert footage and interviews with seperate members of the band. I would have preffered the interviews to be on a seperate menue though. If you get this, then you have to watch the interview with Tre Cool after Basket Case. He's 'overactive'.

Content — 9
The DVD has a 'play all' menu and a chapter selection like most DVD's but it also has a slideshow of some really good pictures of Green Day at their best. It is also backed witha 'lyric-less' version of Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Their is also a CD of the songs. One thing that they have left out is that not al of the songs they played at the concert are on the CD/DVD. Apperently, they got people up on stage and asked them to play songs or sumthin. I'm really jealous that I didn't go to the concert and I'm just annoyed that they didn't how all of the show.

Production Quality — 10
The way Sam Bayer has put this gig togther is just brilliant. He captures the best angles and puts them together well. Nothing else to say except brilliant.

Green day are the best band ever. I've learn't loads of their songs on the gitar including American Idiot, Holiday, Minority, Basket Case and loads more. The point is, is that their songs are really simple but they sound great. If it were stolen, I've got the CD burned onto my computer already and I reaslly like the album a lot so it's even really?

seljer
    I would just to remind everyone trying to be funny/sarcastic about hating greenday really isn't as funny as you think it is
    stevenlogan
    ****, one does not eliminate the other. I like green day, sabbath and rhcp at the same time. ****ing idiots, what are you, like, afraid of rhcp will stop making music because green day are popular?
    TJ1991
    when are you all gonna give it a rest? there isnt even an argument! some people like green day, some people dont, its all opinion. so give it a flaming rest!