Bullet In A Bible [DVD] review by Green Day

• Released: Nov 15, 2005
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Green Day: Bullet In A Bible [DVD]

The sound is pretty good for live performances and the songs they played are great. There were about two mistakes in the whole concert so they really played well. The guitars sounded great and so did the other instruments. This was recorded at Milton Keynes in London and played for 65,000 people as a result of their world tour. Green Day are great performers and go completly nuts on stage.

Content — 10
The DVD includes the concert itself with little segments on the band, setting up the album, etc, in between songs. It is a live concert that was recorded at Milton Keynes in London which is two hours long. The song list is a bit mixed up but the following songs are brought in in style, this is really cool. The DVD includes a photo gallery which shows about twenty pictures and different sound setups.

Production Quality — 10
The DVD is recorded on location but still looks brilliant and the picture is very clean. The camara angles are very good and change from each member a lot letting you see them all which is really cool. The picture during the concert changes to black and white which I think is awesome, it looks brilliant!

This is definetly better than most artists and Green Day are a great band. The best thing about the DVD is the effects during the concert and the photo gallery. I love the photo gallery on this DVD because the pictures are awesome. Honestly there is nothing on this DVD that I hate. If I lost this DVD I would buy it again 'cause it's quite reasonably priced and it is a cool DVD.

Undead Centaur
    I've got Metallica S&M and bullet in a bible and S&M is so much better.I dont like the way it changes between black and white and colour it annoys me still a good dvd though it prob deserves 8.5.Good riddance on this is awesome!
    Eric 666
    auranos wrote: Here it goes again. This is just like every other news/review/lesson thread that mentions Green Day: "green day is teh bestest evar!1!11!" "no d00d green day is teh sux0rz!11!111" "ya [insert band here] is leik 1 bojillion monkeys betar" "no d00dz u r dum green day is teh awesumz0r!"
    cool#9
    Eric 666 wrote: Couldnt have said it better myself, i see this shi happening at every single review, news, thread and etc, everyone is always fighting, just give it a rest....jesus christ.
    yea, this is a review of green day, either you say you liked the cd or why you didn't, don't bring other bands into here, god go on your own cd reviews and say they rock
    genresrforposer
    rollingstones wrote: green day sucks im sorry but someone had to tell you guys the truth. if you want to listen to a good band start listening to like black sabbath
    i have. green day's better. imo. why the hell does anyone on here comment on how much better another band is when everyone HAS already heard of that band and decided what they think. WE'VE HEARD SABBATH'S WORK! and I for 1 think green day sounds (why do sum ppl value technical skill over sound? never got that) better. plus "when i come around"= favorite song since i was... 4?
    leony03
    everyone is saying that green day are not a punk band. HOO CARES!!! They are brilliant even if they are not punk. They have had more hit songs that black sabbath.