Bullet In A Bible [DVD] review by Green Day

• Released: Nov 15, 2005
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Green Day: Bullet In A Bible [DVD]

The sound on this dvd is amazing.The guitars are really good live when Green Day play mixing in with all sorts of eefects and stuff like that. The drums and the bass sound really good too. Like in 2 or 3 songs they would play something like jazzy with like trumpets, saxophones, and trombones. Billie even played the harmonica in Minority. The best sounding songs on this album are Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Holiday, Good Ridance, Hitchin' A Ride, Brainstew and Longview.

Content — 10
The content on this CD is amazing I was blown away the 1st time I played it. The content this dvd features though is Green Day playing live and they sound amazing when they do it. Also like during the interviews or behind the scenes look their is usually some music playing. The content on this DVD is friggin amazing.

Production Quality — 10
The quality just simply rules. It is very trendy indeed.

This DVD is so amazing that I cannot stop watching it. The most impressive things on this DVD are like when Billie takes like a break between a song to play something jazzy or a guitar solo of some kind. I don't hate anything bout this DVD, I love everything about it. If it were lost or stolen I would brat up the person who did it and get it back.

kill_fob
    they are good live but its missing some classics like when i come around.
    leony03
    I think Green Days new album is gonna be good. American Idiot was a big hit.=)
    AJCreary
    AJCreary
    punks4life69 wrote: xcrunner1 wrote: green day are terrible. they're why punk fell from the public eye. Sum 41...now that's good pop-punk. thats not true. you ask lik everyone i know and they'll say sum 41 "is why punk fell from the public eye." green day is the best punk/rock band ever besides Blink-182. i hate it when people say a bunchnof crap about green day. if it werent for green day punk wouldnt be the way it is today. it would have been ruined and we would have horrible punk/rock pop/punk music today. so quit saying all this crap about them adn start respecting them. i dont mean you have to like them or their music just respest what they do for a living and keep you nasty rude comments to yourself. thats all im asking is to keep your rude comments to yourself or just not say them on a forum that people who love them are reading and not like it and might even like yell at you practically. or even bi*** at you for it!!!!
    You forgot to mention Green Day was the original punk band. They were basically the first. Sum 41 isn't that great...
    leony03
    AJCreary wrote: retard!!! green day went to the top of the charts with american idiot. i didn't know green day was a punk band until 2 weeks after i got american so THERE!!! LMAO you are stupid aren't you? I like Green Day, don't get me wrong, but they were extremely popular with the releases of Dookie and Nimrod. They were only just discovered by the newer generations. And BTW, I remember Good Riddance playing like, 24/7 on the radio when I was little. Do your research.
    fine ill do my stupid research but im only 13 bub!!!