Bullet In A Bible [DVD] review by Green Day

• Released: Nov 15, 2005
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 9
Green Day: Bullet In A Bible [DVD]

The band's sound was great overall and much better than I expected when I bought the album. They didn't disappoint. Although I wish that Billie Joe Armstrong wouldn't have let the audience sing as often as they did; it kinda ruins the song for me when they do that.

Content — 9
The DVD features the entire live performance (except maybe a few breaks in between song that they might've had). It is a live concert DVD in London, England in 2005. They played all of their worthwhile songs so I'm happy with it overall. The DVD also has some behind-the-scenes clips of the band (shown in black and white) and in the main menu there is a photo gallery of the concert.

Production Quality — 9
I also enjoyed how artfully the DVD was put together and that there were no gaps in the performance and everything sort of "flowed" throughout the DVD. The fireworks also set the mood of the performance and I completely respect the sound crew and all of the other people involved with making "Bullet In A Bible" possible. Nothing wrong with this area of the DVD.

I grew up with Green Day so they are my favourite band. I'm not saying that there aren't a few band that are quite close as well, but Green Day just stands out from the rest. For me the most impressive thing on the album was how they never messed up with the songs and how Billie Joe Armstrong is a great singer even when he is live. I would definitely buy the album again if I lost it. The only thing I hate is that sometimes the behing-the-scenes moments are too long. I mean, it IS about the concert really.

slash&roses
    Good Riddance sucks balls, I don't give a @#$^ if I'm trolling, you guys have no idea what punk music is if you think Greenday is the shiznit. Get off your couch, go to an indie store or find real punk on the streets, not on itunes ya schmucks.