Bullet In The Bible review by Green Day

• Released: Nov 15, 2005
Green Day: Bullet In The Bible

Green Day's album Bullet In The Bible is very loud and good music to blast out your stereo at parties. This CD is really good for teens. When I first brought this album I couldn't stop playing it for months. Green Day is my favourite band and this live mix of theirs is now the most thing that gets played in my house.

The some of the lyrics like Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, Good Riddance, Minority and Brain Stew have very good lyrics and written about their l point of view on life. Most of their tracks have coarse language and aren't suitable for little kids. Overall the lyrics are really good and easy listening.

Bullet in the Bible is definately one of their best albums and personally if your tossing up between buying this or something else buy this it's an excellent buy. My favourite songs on this album are Longview, Good Riddance, Minority and Basket Case. This album is great if you have it definately don't sell it and if you don't have it buy it.

Metal_freek
    yea its bullet in a bible. duh. the dvd alone is amazing and worth buying. my favorite song is probly king for a day/shout cuz its sumthin different
    stboney
    culleyzm8
    Green Day Rock I rekon its great music to play at parties aswell. By the way its "Bullet In A Bible." Great reveiw though
    greia
    i have this album and its just great! The DVD is awesome too.
    lunchboxoctober
    noodlerod
    dragonrider wrote: green day is a good band. i like the mix of the old and new stuff on the cd. i just wished they did homecoming, the greastest song on american idiot.
    i also like homecoming!!green day is the only band that i like the long songs b/c i also luv jesus of suburbia-that is probaly my most favorite song.i like homecoming b/c it has like all the different parts and does tre sing rock n roll girlfriend??thats wat it said sumwhere.srry for the really long comment thing.[quote]
    noodlerod
    wait,didnt he go to college or sumthin??
    biscuitiis.k
    green day are amazing live, this got me into performing well...amazing concert, totally worth buying!
    GreenDayfan445
    noodlerod wrote: noodlerod wrote: does anybody know wat happened to their old drummer??like i know now its tre,but like did he quit or sumthin?? wait,didnt he go to college or sumthin??
    No I think they kind of replaced him or sumthin Well Green Day wouldn't be Green Day without Tr am I right?
    AmberWinters
    he went to college now look what hes missing ha lol
    RockstarAdam
    GreenDayfan445 wrote: Green Day wouldn't be Green Day without Tr am I right?
    Hell yeah you're right
    Cwolf
    FOR your info scarface its totaly uncool to call greenday sell outs period or anyother band for that matter people grow up their intrests change and they wanted to do something different overall so lay off i'd like to see anyone who goes out there yelling sell out about any band do better .....i mean wtf they solf out cuz they got famous or they sold out cuz an albums diff .... if u dont like it shut up and dont listen to it dick head. green day is 1 in a handfull of good rock bands these days .
    noodlerod
    so like in the concert,when they r about to play are we the waiting,billie joe says like this song is st. jimmy.is that a mistake??or am i just wrong.cuz i always thought that billie joe messsed up or sumthin but like i might be wrong.
    guitarprodigy46
    i agree she is a great song i think this dvd is better for the newer green day fansi wish they would make one of everything before american idiot
    lunchboxoctober wrote: I would never blast this cd out at parties, if i wanted to hear good green day i would play dookie. 'She' ftw.
    woodlandsclose
    I thought this CD was a great buy. The lyrics are good but not for people who don't like swears!!
    froete_88
    ok that second review is not for bullet in a bible at all. its for 1039/smoothed out slappy hours. WTF
    nerk13
    This was pretty decent. The live concert footage was amazing. They kick ass live. I love the documentary pieces in between. The whole bit about Tre had me laughing my ass off. Definitely not for younger kids though, the language is rough and Billie's stunt during Hitchin' A Ride isn't very child friendly. Overall, it's a great album, I listen to it all the time, and a great DVD.
    dragonrider
    stampy_69
    Oh my god I love this album! I think it's the best Green Day album ever and I listen to it all the time. If I could rate it out of 10, i'd give it a 100 gazillion. Green Day are my favourite band and they are awesome! I'd recommend B.I.A.B to everyone!
    Mr. Bubble
    The DVD is awesome - love it... I'm not a very big Greenday fan though. Pretty impressive
    bgarnham
    its great but it can be better if good radiance was play complete an in a acoustic guittar
    scarfacesuit
    stboney wrote: i was diapointed to find classics like she and maria and of course we are the champions were dropped from the final production but a great CD and DVD and great to jam with the best of the best!!!! 10/10
    ummm... maria wasn't really a classic. they made it specifically for their international superhits album... and before anyone says the word "sellout" on here, i just wanted to state that greenday have officially sold out since dookie. so drop the whole 'american idiot sellouts' thing. it's old... that being said, this album doesn't sound too bad.. i might check it out
    Snarl Rox
    Sorry guys I have made a mistake it is Bullet In A Bible I'm really sorry I don't know how to change it if someone does please put it in one of the comments.
    xdeline!
    stboney.. you can download those from limewire. they are all over the place xP but i have to disagree with most of the comments going around about this cd/dvd combo. green day did something different where they played an even amount from their new political punk rock and some of their old popish punk rock. phenominal show and only wish i could`ve been there. and for the record it IS Bullet In A Bible
    tommilee
    everyone should have this its just one of those CDs youve got to have along with dookie!
    Stuminton
    i went to the gig and the album is awsome but where is we are the champions which they did for an encore??
    USCENDONE BENE
    i did like it, but i wasn't overly impressed, even as a massive Green Day fan, they ruined it by getting only a selection of songs from both nights, instead of all the performances, and i think the documentary could have been a separate feature, as it can ruin slightly the concert atmosphere. Having said that, they were amazing on the 2 nights, and it's definately worth getting, especially if you are a new fan of the band
    noodlerod
    its so weird cuz like im the only one commenting or watever but like ya..... its like awkward.....