Dookie review by Green Day

• Released: Feb 1, 1994
Green Day: Dookie

I love Green Day! I love every single song that I have heard by them. I listen to this CD almost every day and the songs still haven't gotten old. I think the album cover is the most unique of all the album covers I have ever seen.

I give the lyrics a 10. Billie Joe is so good at writing songs! Emenius Sleepus (written by Mike) is also very good. The lyrics fit very well with the music. Billie Joe is a very talented vocalist. I like how he sings the words. This is my rating of the songs: 01. Burnout - I love this song! I love how they arranged everything in the song. 10. 02. Having A Blast - another great song. Not as good as Burnout, but still way up there! 9. 03. Chump - "I don't know you but I think I hate you," great lyrics and bass playing. 9. 04. Longview - another one of my favorites. 10. 05. Welcome To Paradise - exellent song. 10. 06. Pulling Teeth - "For now I lie around, hell that's all I can really do," 8. 07. Basket Case - perfect. Nothing I would've done different. I'm also learning to play this one. 10. 08. She - great song. 9. 09. Sassafras Roots - 7. 10. When I Come Around - more great writing. 9. 11. Coming Clean - I love this song too! "What's happening to me?" 10. 12. Emenius Sleepus - this song is very true. 8. 13. In The End - this song made me laugh! 9. 14. F.O.D. - probabaly my favorite on the whole album! 10.

My favorite song on the album, as I said before, is F.O.D. My 2nd favorite would probabaly be Basket Case. If I lost it, I'd definatly buy it again. If you are a Green Day fan and don't have this album. Get it! I can't find anything bad to say, so this brings my review to a closing.