Dookie review by Green Day

• Released: Feb 1, 1994
Green Day: Dookie

The sound on this album is fantastic. The guitar on this album is really good sure Billie uses just power chords but while he is doing those power chords he makes the songs really cathchy and you just have to listen to the songs. The bass on this album is absolutely fantastic Mike Dirnt is one of my favourite bass players and those of you that say he sucks he does not suck hear "Longview" and you will see what I mean. Tre Cool's drums are amazing on this album but he does a better job on other albums well since this was his 1st album with Green Day what would you expect? Anyways phenomenal sound.

Billie Joe is an amazing songwriter when it comes down to the lyrics and so is Mike since he wrote one song on this album. Hell Billie can sing about anything like when he was in therepy or something like that, terrorizing, getting high and other really intelligent stuff and it is just really amazing.

Well the overall impression of this album was that it was amazing and it was really spectular and nothing can compare to it. I do not have any favourite songs on this album because all of them are spectular. I love everything about this album I mean sure it only has 1 or 2 solos but it is still an amazing album from GD. I hate nothing about this album I mean what is there to hate! Seriously! If it were stolen/lost I would defenitely buy it again. I would recommend this album to anyone who just started getting into punk music, anyone that likes punk music or just about anyone because it has something everyone will enjoy.