International Superhits review by Green Day

• Released: Nov 13, 2001
Green Day: International Superhits

I've been a Green Day fan for a while and I just didnt have enough money to buy this CD (I have already been caught trying to steal a cd from my local music store). But I just had my birthday and my mom and dad gave me 20 bucks so I went and bought this album. The sound quality is awesome! There isn't one dull song on this album. I find it a great album to listen to in the car because there are so many songs on it that u dont have to change the cd every 30 minutes.

Billy Joe is a great singer. His voice really kicks ass! The lyrics go along with the songs perfectly. Since these are old songs all I can say is that the lyrics are great!

This is by far one of my favorite cd's. I don't have a favorite song from Green Day because they are all just really good and this album picks out the best. Which would be really hard to pick out. I love how there are 21 songs on this album. If this album was stolen I'd definately buy another one and then I'd go beat the shit outta the kid that stole it from me. If you're a Green Day fan and don't have this album already (which is very unlikely) go buy it. If you haven't really heard of greenday but u like "punk" music, such as Blink-182, Bowling for soup, Jimmy eat world, etc... buy this album. You won't be disappointed at all.