International Superhits review by Green Day

• Released: Nov 13, 2001
Green Day: International Superhits

Green Day are the most awesome band ever. They always sound awesome. Well they do most of the time, some songs sound really bad (not particuarly on this album, on all of them there's bound to be one). The way the music is put together is amazing and sounds great 90% of the time.

The lyrics are well thought out and most have a stroy to them, some of them are a bit strange (Maria, The Dog Eating The Document weird but, hey that's the way Green Day are, Deadbeat Holidays got an awesome intro but, but unfortunatley doesn't appear on this album). The lyris go perfectly with the lyrics because they are sung by the guitarist, so they have to really dont they? Billie Joe is an amazing singer but sometimes you can hear more of the music than the lyrics, which is a bit of a letdown.

There is no comparison between Green Day and other artists, they totaly kick butt (sorry if I'm offending someone out there). Most of my fave songs are on here: Poprocks And Coke, Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life), Minority, Basketcase (Avril lavigne so shouldn't have done that cover version of it, what was she thinking?) oh and Brain Stew great songs. I don't like Maria that much there are better songs and the cost is pretty high if you go to HMV or Virgin megastores which is a bit of a let down, but I found it cheap and chearful in the local record store. I would never loose it, and if someone stole it I would break their legs! I most probably would buy it again if I had enough money at the time, but I probably wouldnt have and I'm no good at saving up money, so nah it wouldnt get round to being replaced. Anyways this is an amazing album. If you haven't heard it, what are you waiting for? Go and get it!