International Superhits review by Green Day

• Released: Nov 13, 2001
Green Day: International Superhits

Seriously whaoooh! This album is a must for anyone who likes music. An old-school Green Day album fulled of all their best songs before 'American Idiot.' The CD is flooded with great tracks which will keep you rockin' hard! it's a rock album with a slight twist of punk-pop, Billie Joe, Mike Dirnt and Tre' Cool really know how to mkae music. This album will change everything if you think Green Day is just 'alright'.

I think the lyrics are great and defiantly flow with the music. Billie Joe's voice is awesome! The lyrics don't relate to me as much as I'd like but they are still great. You gotta check it out, you'll love it and probably won't stop listing to the album all day. That's all I gotta say.

An amazingly great album! you can't get much better than this. Every song is an awesome hit and you'l love each song. Ok, even though every song is awesome the best three to me have got to be, Basket Case, Brain Stew and Minority. It was such a tough pick but they are the best. I love the feel and emotion this album gives out and I hate nothing about it except the odd, I'll skip that song moment. I'd defiantly buy it again.