Nimrod review by Green Day

• Released: Oct 13, 1997
Green Day: Nimrod

The sound is great, I like how you can hear coards from past album and albums to come. Like Haushinka, some where in it you can hear the same tune from Aberican Idiot ether that or I'm just crazy. The bass fits in good with the vocals and the drums and everything. It's great! I would recomend it!

The lyrics were the "my life sucks," depressed and worn out. Same as a lot of their albums but still wonderful! The song that really shows this is the grouch, I mean really! "Wasted youth and a fistful ideals, I had a young and optemistic point of veiw" and "The world owes me so f--k you!" is said after every verse. I love it. Billie Joe has a very uneque style of singing that is very simple and lazy but you still want to listen to it over and over again.

The style is very different from any other artist. Very simple and easly played, that's the point. My favorate songs are: Hitchin' A Ride, Platypus (I Hate You), Jinx, Take Back, King For A Day, and Prosthetic Head. I love the lazy kind of feel to it. Great to listen to while sitting around doing nothing. I don't hate anything about it but it's very similer to all of Green Day's albums. Yeah, if it were stolen I would defenatly buy a new one! Yes! It is worth buying!