Warning review by Green Day

• Released: Oct 3, 2000
Green Day: Warning

The sound on this album flabbergasted me I mean there is way more acoustic in this which I like because I have been looking for good acousitc songs to play and when I heard this album I thought bingo. Their earlier and newer stuff is still much better. I would have 2 say I like the fact that they use a lot more mix in this album like one song would be electric then the next electric and then the next electric-acoustic guitars. The overall impression from the sound surprised me like a lot I thought it would all be all overdrive and crazy big ass solos but no the only song like that is Minority which is a kick ass song by the way. So yah sound was really surpirising. This album has some kick ass bass lines 2 like Warning and Minority.

The lyrics really surprised me too because Billie sounds more softer in this album since some songs are all soft and then the rest are funny goofy ones. But most are soft. The funniest lyrics would have 2 be Minority, Misery and Blood Sex And Booze. The softer lyrics side would have to be for Waiting, Church On Sunday and Hold On. The hard ones are probaby Castaway and Minority.

The most impressive songs on this album are Warning, Blood Sex And Booze, Castaway, Misery, Jackass, Minority and Deadbeat Holiday. I love the fact as I mentioned that they use more acoustic in this album since I dont have an electric. The thing I hate though is that their is only like 3 songs on overdrive and that is Minority, Castaway and Fashion Victom. If it was stolen I would buy it again or just beat the other person up.