Soma Holiday review by Greenwheel

• Released: Jun 4, 2002
Greenwheel: Soma Holiday

A great not-so-well-known band. Has more of an alternative rock sound. If your a fan of nice bass parts, the CD is definitely for you. If your looking for a heavy rock band, these guys aren't for you but if you're lookin' for more of an easy listening type rock band these guys are definitely what you need.

The lyrics are very down to earth, nothing to harsh yet not really save-the-planet type lyrics either. The lead singers voice isnt exactly what you might consider original but has that sort of raspy sound to it so it's still enjoyable to listen to. The lyrics fit the songs ok-ish-ly, I do think some of their songs like 'Strong' and 'Shelter' should have had slightly different lyrics but the songs are still good.

Greenwheel doesn't have very many albums to compare this one too since they werent that big of a band, but the sound is great. Not my favorite band but they're one of those bands that you listen to when you get tired of listening to Godsmack 20 hours a day, which I'm sure all of you do. Strong, Shelter, and Louder Than Words are my favorite songs off of the album, and I even took the time out to tab Louder than Words so that's gotta mean something.