Die Happy review by Guitar Vader

Guitar Vader: Die Happy

The music was very good. It was perfect for the singing. The bassist was really good, and the guitarist was pretty good.

The singing, is between a guy, and a girl, and it's good, but the first couple of times you hear it, it's annoying. Really annoying. I got used to it, you probably will too. I really enjoy the singers now. The lyrics? I have no clue as to what they said. It took me forever to realize in track 1 Turtle Man that they were saying C'mon Turtle Man. Sometimes they sing in Japanese, but it's impossible to tell.

This band, somewhat reminds me of The Pixies, I don't know why but they do. The best songs are Die Happy! (the title track) and Rainbow Color 98. This band is like no other J-rock band I've ever heard, they are really good, but you have to get used to the singing. If it was stolen, I'd get another one, and probably let that get stolen too, just to spread the love around. Guitar Vader! Listen to them!

Draconey
    Good review, but it was terribly written I didn't get much out of these review.