Appetite for Destruction review by Guns N' Roses

• Released: Oct 27, 1987
Guns N' Roses: Appetite for Destruction

the sound on this album is awesome. All of Izzy's rhythms are great especially on My Michelle, Welcome To The Jungle and Paradise City. Slash's lead riffs are also great, the best are on Paradise City and Sweet Child O' Mine. You can say that Axl Rose has one of the best hard rock voices of all time. His range is amazing. Listen to tracks 4 and 5. It sounds like 2 different people singing. The bass and drums are also really good.

The lyrics are all great for the music that they go to. All the lyrics are just bad ass with Think About You and Sweet Child O' Mine being exeptions since they r both love songs but they are still great and they would just be gay if anyone other than Axl was singing. The first verse for Nightrain is my favourite lyrics ever.

Best album I own (I don't have Back In Black). Led Zeppelin 4 is close but not as good. My favorite songs are Welcome To The Jungle, Nightrain, My Michelle, and Sweet Child O' Mine. The last three songs arent as good as the rest in my opinion. They are still goood songs just not as good as the rest. If it was stolen I would kick whoever stole its ass, steal his 15 bucks and get another one anyway. It really is that good.