Appetite for Destruction review by Guns N' Roses

• Released: Oct 27, 1987
Guns N' Roses: Appetite for Destruction

What can I say, this is one of the greatest albums all around but it really shines with the sound. The very first Guns N' Roses was a great rock album. This music was so innovative with Axl's piercing vocals and Slash's unprecedented guitar playing. Great songs with great sound.

The lyrics from Axl are great. There is good variety from the love lyric of Sweet Child O' Mine and Think About You to the flat out rocking in songs like Mr. Brownstone, Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Paradise City, and Nightrain. Axl had a great voice that fit perfectly with the band.

This is the greatest Guns N' Roses album and is in my top 5 for best albums ever. The greatest songs to come out of this are of course, Welcome To The Jungle, Paradise City, and Sweet Child O' Mine, but songs like Rocket Queen and Think About You are overshadowed but are some of my favorites. There is absolutley nothing wrong with this album and is worth buying if you love metal and rock and roll. So pick it up today for whatever it costs because it rocks!