Appetite for Destruction review by Guns N' Roses

• Released: Oct 27, 1987
Guns N' Roses: Appetite for Destruction

Guns N' Roses have to be one of the best bands of all time and I think this album just sums up their excellence. I'm only 14 but they have to be one of the best bands I listen to. It just shows that it's not only the older generation that listened to them at my age when they were the big thing, everyone likes them! It's a kick-ass album that should have a place in everyone's CD collection. They're unique and you can't compare them to everyone it's just a shame that Slash left to go into Velvet Revolver. Slash has to be one of the best guiatrists ever.

Axel Rose just has an amazing voice and the passion and emosion that he puts into the songs is just funominal. I find I can really relate too some of the songs on this album which is good because these days you don't find many bands that have songs that you can relate to. Take 'Welcome To The Jungle' there is just so much passion put into that song and it makes you feel like you want to get up and pull your air guitar out of the cupboard and start rockin' with them and Axel Rose is responsible for that.

It's an immense album. I can't even find a word to sum it up it's just so good. I always listen to Guns N' Roses and love it when I see them still being played on Kerrang or Scuzz in 'Gods Of Rock' because they deserve to be there. They still as good as they were all those years ago. I just wish that Slash was still with them and that they would do a gig somewhere near me so I could go and watch them! My fgavourite songs of the albm would have to be: Welcome To The Jungle, Mr. Brownstone, Paradise City and Sweet Child O' Mine, but all of the songs are pure genious and all these years later it's still influencing bands.

guitar_lvr
    reading this review is like finding out rosie o'donnel is gay, everyone knos its a good album its just like reasurance.
    robrocker
    this album rocks so hard, there like the best band ever second only to journey