Appetite for Destruction review by Guns N' Roses

• Released: Oct 27, 1987
Guns N' Roses: Appetite for Destruction

Arguably the best rock album alongside AC/DC's Highway To Hell. Appetite For Destruction is a great album. Guns N' Roses are a great band because they put so much effort in the rhythm and riffs and most certainly their solos. The music styles consisting in this record is rock, classic rock and hard rock. The artwork started out as a rape scene but changed so record sales go higher. This artwork is found in Appetite's booklet inside. Slash plays some insane rifffs and jaw dropping solos which makes him one of the greats in rock.

Axl Rose's talent is unique and overwhelming. From a melodic voice to an insane but stunning screaming all throughout the record. The rhythm matches his voice perfectly which makes Guns N' Roses different to any other band. He has a great voice. In my opinion, Axl is in my Top 5 singers because it's amazing.

This album isdifferent to any album out there because knowone sounds even similar to Guns N' Roses. My favourite songs are "Welcome To The Jungle" because it's wild and crazy, "Paridise City" with it's stunning melody and brilliant solos, and "Sweet Child O' Mine" because of the insane solo near the end of the song. If this album was stolen I'll get another one and curse the guy who stole it to get beaten up by Slash's crew!

jumpinZachSlash
    I think appetite for destruction was great, just the two guitars just seem to talk to each other. But you probably shouldn't even call guns n' roses that anymore. Now it's basically called Axl Rose. Guns n Roses wil never ever be the same without Slash. He's one of the best ever and could compete with Jimmi Hendrix. Chinese Democracy will be good but not great as appetite for destruction.
    British Josh
    guitar_lvr wrote: reading this review is like finding out rosie o'donnel is gay, everyone knos its a good album its just like reasurance.
    good point