Appetite for Destruction review by Guns N' Roses

• Released: Oct 27, 1987
Guns N' Roses: Appetite for Destruction

This is a pretty hard rockin' album. Personally it is the best album I've ever heard and there is not one bad song on the record at all. That is one thing you don't find usually. The guitar riffs are killer, the bass runs are amazing, and the drums make us the perfect beat to go along with it all.

Axl Rose has an amazing voice and is a great singer. The lyrics are awesome and pretty straight forward. They have everything from drugs, livin' on the street, to love songs. Of course the music went great with the lyrics as it should. I love the more darker take they have when it comes to the drugs, sex, and rock n' roll.

I think this is the best album ever made and the best Guns N' Roses album they have ever put out. The only possible way they could beat this record is if Axl, Izzy, Slash, Duff, and Steve all get back and make a straight-forward rockin' album just like this one. This album is worth every penny and if you are a Guns N' Roses fan and you don't have this one you should most definetly get it.