Greatest Hits review by Guns N' Roses

• Released: Mar 23, 2004
Guns N' Roses: Greatest Hits

This album it's great, well, if you like GNR, it has its really greatest hits, from Welcome to the Jungle to November Rain, Live and Let Die, Dont Cry(Original), it was very criticised, because, it didnt had the authorization of the band, but, really those who wanted Chinese Democracy, I would tell, Axl voice is gone, and, only he remains from original GNR so, why do you prefer the hits of the best years of GNR, or you want new songs (without Slash) I know there are songs missing but, those are the best of them (in my PERSONAL opinion, I would have added I used to love her) anyway, its a great album.

My impression of the lyrics, what could I say it's greatest hits, and although its re-masterized, it is OK.

It cannot be compared to any other album or artists. Most impressive songs?: -Welcome to the jungle -Sweet child o' mine -Knockin' on heavens door -Dont Cry(original) -November Rain -Live and let die(written by Paul and Linda McCartney) -Sympathy for the devil(soundtrack of Interview with the vampire) What do I love?: The presentation of the CD, its like all scratched, like if it was very used. What do I hate?: Maybe that it doesnt have the authorization of the band. If it were stolen or lost?: Definetly I would get another, or download the songs and burn it myself. Is it worth buying at all?: Only if you like (the original) Guns N' Roses.