Greatest Hits review by Guns N' Roses

• Released: Mar 23, 2004
Guns N' Roses: Greatest Hits

This CD was the first CD I bought from GN'R, some of the greatest songs, but I could have been presented a little better, I mean, maybe a 2 disc? they're missing Night Train, Mr. Brownstone, Rocket Queen, Mama Kin, Estranged, Dead Horse. Bah no bodies perfect, at least they hit the main more popular songs, "Welcome To The Jungle", "Sweet Child O' Mine", "Paradise City", "Knocking On Heaven's Door", "November Rain" and so on and so on, Songs that I'll tellin to my kids to listen to. Slash can really shred the 6 string, the guitar riffs/solos in every song are some of the greatest guitar ever.

Since it's a greatest hits album, it's kinda awkward to answer this, but whatever, I like how Axl Rose sings, He can really hammer down on some headbanging, mosh-pit music, but you listen to songs like "Patience", "Don't Cry" and "November Rain", thier nice and slow and mellow, Patience I find to be kind of a sad song, makes you want to cry, November Rain, is the same way, and Don't Cry is like, the ultimate break up song.

I almost lost this CD! Oh my god I was so choked, not only because it was my First GN'R CD, but I was in love with it! It's one of the main reasons why I'm a Huge Fan of Guns N' Roses. Good guitar, 90% good song choice (coulda had some of the songs I said up above). A definent must have for hardcore Guns N' Roses fans, or new fans. Will there be a new GN'R CD? Tune in to find out.