Greatest Hits review by Guns N' Roses

• Released: Mar 23, 2004
Guns N' Roses: Greatest Hits

As Most of you know, Guns N Roses was one of the greatest rock bands of all time until they split up. They are back today, except it's only Axel Rose and a band behind him. The styles on the record are Rock, Pop, Hard Rock sounds.Here's a list of the tracks: 01. Welcome to the Jungle 02. Sweet Child O' Mine 03. Patience 04. Paradise City 05. Knockin' on Heaven's Door 06. Civil War 07. You Could Be Mine 08. Don't Cry - (original version) 09. November Rain 10. Live and Let Die 11. Yesterdays 12. Ain't It Fun 13. Since I Don't Have You 14. Sympathy For the Devil As you can see, they have the classic, Guns N Roses music on this album.

Axel Roses' voice is rather Nice to me. Some pleople don't like it, but that's there reveiw, not mine.And The Lyrics make sense, so it's not just random words sung together to make a song.Axel and Slash's music go together really nicely. and same thing goes with the rythem guitars and drummer.

My overall impression of this is: wow. This is Fantastic. I have had this album for a while now, and I still listen to it almost every day. that's how good it is. The only think I don't like is the album design, but apart from that, I love it. If I lost this, I would order a new one right away. No Question about it. If I couldn't get another one I would download it off the internet. I Love This Album.

Rajah
    Definately compares to other GN'R albums, however I think it should have been the "Best Of GN'R", and been a double album
    A double Greatest Hits album for a band that realistically only released 4 albums?
    Onza_jk
    Good album, still missing Mr Brownstone, Nightrain and Estranged. Could of been replaced with the last few songs.
    Crioo
    I Love GN'R but it's was not a greatest hits album for me because i miss so many songs on this album but stil it's a great album
    MasterExploder0
    They should of put Out Ta Get Me or Rocket Queen on there. Sympathy for the Devil was awesome though.
    B.do
    why is mr brownstone not there nice, real objective for the last review lol.
    Ginger-les-tom
    Lets be honest here, Appetite for Destruction is pretty much the GN'R Greatest Hits, although Use Your Illusions 1&2 and GN'R Lies are still fantastic, every song on Appetite could've been a single and be on the Greatest Hits.
    Mr_Romero
    Lot's off songs that could be on that album like Estranges, Mr. Brownstone, Coma, Rocket Queen and many more!
    sav46e
    theotherguy7145
    surfguitar96 wrote: gnr sucks w/out slash and izzy
    Duff also had quite a bit of involvement in the songwriting, and sound too you know! Anyway, that aside, yeah, i agree with other people, its not exactly a "greatest hits". its probably more the songs that Axl likes more, seeing as he was helming gnr at this point.
    enginehead
    sav46e wrote: To people bashing Baz1211991 for saying covers. He quite clearly isnt sayng the songs he listed are covers. They arent on the album so how could he be. He's obviously meaning insted of the 5 covers have they songs. How can you be so thick and think he's claming they put cover songs on the album and listing songs that arent on it?
    People just love to insult others that they think have got it wrong without a moments hesitation
    Lackesse
    I personally think,that they have much much better songs than these ones.For example:Right next door to hell,Dont damn me,Estranged,Locomotive,Dust n bones and so oon and so on....i think the MOST greatest songs from GNR is not there(album)...IMO
    wheelz
    Yo lost all respect from me the second i read this comment: " 11. Yesterdays - good lyrics, but I would have preferred Izzy to sing this one, Axl's voice was too high for this. " You obviously have no idea what you are even talking about, I'd prolly give ya a dope slap if you said that in front of my face.