Live Era '87-'93 review by Guns N' Roses

• Released: Nov 23, 1999
Guns N' Roses: Live Era '87-'93

The sound of this album is the best sound on live album I have ever heard! And I heard so many live albums! The feel of the band playing live is somthing you cant put in words! The crowd is a huge part of the CD, very good mix of sounds between the band and the crowd. This is a live album not just from one show, it's bunch of shows from the years 87 to 93. The style they play is rock n roll with little elements of metal. Great guitar work from Slash and Izzy.

The lyrics are the same as you hear on the records. I still think that Axl is one of the greatest singers in history, and you'll be able to see it on this CD. I believe he does play some piano on couple of songs.

This was my very first GnR album, and I liked it so much I couldn't stop listening to this record for like a month. I have all GnR records, but this is probebly my favorite one. I can't chose my favorite songs, becouse there aren't any favorite songs, I like them all. But I don't really like how they did "Patience," becouse the crowd sand along and you could barely hear the band play the song. If it were stolen I would get another one. I highly reccomand this album!