Use Your Illusion I review by Guns N' Roses

• Released: Jan 1, 1991
Guns N' Roses: Use Your Illusion I

This for me is the best GN'R album ever. The sound of Slash pushing out those solos is just amazing and the way the songs are written by the whole band increases the fact that they are such a great musical inspiration. Personally any GN'R fan without this album has not heard the half of GN'R's real power and emotion. From the soft ballad of November Rain to the hard aggressive Garden Of Eden all of the songs on it are great.

Lyrics well you can't get much better than some good lovey dovey lyrics from Axl and then the hardcore screramy lyrics from Slash and Izzy. This album is a great one for Izzy. He has written four of the sixteen tracks and I have to admit they are some of the greatest GN'R songs ever. Ever since the split there has been the wait for the much antisipated album Chinese Democracy but it is finally coming out in April.

This album will blow you away. The solos from Slash are just imence and any aspiring guitar player should wnat to be like him. People say that the Use Your Illusion box set is crapbut f--k them this is a great album and every rock fan should mst definatley buy it, it rocks. My favourite track is most definately Don't Damn Me it is fast GN'R classic. I was really disapointed when it was not on the Greatest Hits (which is also great). As you can probably tell I am an avid GN'R fan and can't wait until their new British Tour (please come to plymouth).