Use Your Illusion II review by Guns N' Roses

• Released: Sep 17, 1991
Guns N' Roses: Use Your Illusion II

As usual gnr use their heavy metal skills to come up with this great album, Use Your Illusion 2, and once again show their abillity to play fast rockin' songs like You Could Be Mine, Breakdown and skills to play soft rock songs or power ballads such as So Fine and Don't Cry.

As usual Axl rose "hits the nail on the head" with his singing skills and Slash, Duff, and Izzy have all contributed to the songs themselves and wrote some of there own. Pretty Tied Up - wrote by Izzy, So Fine wrote by Duff. Songs like Civil War actually describes the civil war (amazingly) and the Knockin' On Heavens Door cover was brillant it could not match to the original by Bob Dylan.

This album is a must have, even if you hate GnR (which cant be physically pos.) it would change your views as they sing a variety of songs. I can't say I hate any of it but my favourite songs would be Breakdown, So Fine and You Could Be Mine. Obiously I would go out and buy another if mine was stolen or lost - I already have three copies myself!