Welcome To The Videos [DVD] review by Guns N' Roses

• Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Guns N' Roses: Welcome To The Videos [DVD]

I must say this DVD kicks ass. The quality is amazing for both audio and visual. it's straight rockin' and has some heavy stuff and epic stuff on there such as Welcome to the Jungle and November Rain. I don't think there are any stories attached to the making of this being it's just a collections of most of there videos.

Content — 10
The DVD contains all of GN'R's video's except It's So Easy and You Could Mine. It's pretty epic and after the Appetite and Lies videos there's a story line type thing that happens with all of the Use Your Illusion video's. I have to say, November Rain, Don't Cry and Estranged are epic as hell. They are obviously top dollar video's. and for 10 bucks this DVD couldnt be a sweeter deal.

Production Quality — 10
This DVD is from the 90's and is full screen, not any of that wide screen crap (which I hate). It fits great on my 48" TV and doesnt't get fuzzy at all. I wouldn't call the production trendy, it's just epic. Well I guess it all depends on how you would describe trendy. So take it or leave it I'm just gonna put it as epic!

Guns N' Roses music kicks ass, so it only makes sense that if you attach video's to the music, they; 'll just kick even more ass and that is what happens here on Welcome to the Video's. I think every video is good and I find Patience kind of ironic though. At the end it shows Axl all by himself watching old GN'R videos. It looks like it was prediction the future seeing as that is the way things are now. If someone stole my GN'R WTTV I would beat them down and take it back then I'd shove a britney spears CD up his/her/its ass.