Legacy Of Kings review by HammerFall

• Released: Sep 29, 1998
HammerFall: Legacy Of Kings

First things first... Hammerfall wans't in the list so I had to add it, what the hell!? Hammerfall is probably one of the best bands of the new century. Anyways, Legacy of Kings has great sound. Here is how it goes, Dreamland is an amazing song, this song has amazing riffs and rhythm. This song impresses me evertime I hear it. Dreamland is great but a great-sounding album isn't build on just one song. It is build on many great songs, for example, Heeding the Call and Legacy of Kings are other two amazing songs. The rest of the album also has an amazing sound like Let the Hammer Fall.

All I have to say is the vocalist sounds great but please not everything is about Knights.

This album is not the best Hammerfal album but it makes a good fight. This album is definitely one of their masterpieces. The tope three songs in this album are those I mentioned earlier. I hate the fact that all the lyrics are about medieval knights and sh*t but I do love the sound. I would definitely buy this album again if I had to, this is a masterpiece and take it from me... I'm a hard man to please.

alucard6
    My favorite album.... I think this is their best album.... Legacy of kings and At the end of the rainbow are my favorite songs.....