Lick Library: Learn To Play Hank Marvin [DVD] review by Hank Marvin

• Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 9
Hank Marvin: Lick Library: Learn To Play Hank Marvin [DVD]

Well there is not much to say but the DVD is brilliant, it has all of your favourite Hank Marvin songs and he also shows you him doing what he has just taught you. This DVD is a perfect one for if you want to learn some Hank Marvin songs, the teacher is Lee Hodgson, who is brilliant because he shows you exactly what to do and explains it perfectly. The songs you can learn are Apache, Wonderful land, F.B.I, Man Of Mystery and Guitar Tango, pretty cool don't you think.

Content — 9
The DVD has him teaching you and also him doing what he just taught you, it also has a section where it shows some of other lick library DVDs that are very popular with other customers. It has five songs on it and it has over three hours of him showing you how to do a Hank Marvin song that you wanted to learn.

Production Quality — 9
The DVD is brilliant quality but the box it comes in is not really that good because it just falls apart, but I'm sure that does not really matter because it's the DVD that matters the most. I think they have used a trick to try and get you more lick library DVD's by putting some DVD advertisement that you might be interested in.

It does not really compare with other Hank Marvin guitar learning DVDs because this one is brilliant, the most impressive thing on this DVD is that he explains it brilliantly so you will defiantly understand. If this DVD was stolen from me I would defiantly get the same one as quickly as I can because this is a brilliant DVD to learn some of Hank Marvin's best songs.