Supremacy review by Hatebreed

• Released: Aug 29, 2006
Hatebreed: Supremacy

It is obviously a very heavy sound that makes you want to do violent things to people you don't know. All the riffs will make you bob your head. Will not let down any fans of hatebreed. And possibly invite a few more to the ride. With a new addition to the band it helped with a fresh sound to the band.

Very positive. Very pro life not like any other screaming band I have heard before. Definetly lyrics from a man who is very pro life. Something anyone can connect to. From not giving up to being pushed to the limit of your abilities. The guys screaming is as agressive as the music.

it is very heavy obviously. Very aggressive album very in your face. Not a let down after only one listen I am very much addicted to the album. Makes you want to get up and mosh. But it is a screaming band.so if you like that definetly want to buy it. But even if your not really into that kind of stuff (like me). You still want to buy this album not your average screamier band. They are very positive.

slayerkills
    absolutely no solos and some riffs sound forced and made up on the spot, with no backbone or heart. hell some of the riffs just don't sound good. The distortion in the guitar is fuzzy, would have been much better with a crunch that punched you in the face. but all in all a good listen, i'm a metalcore hater and i bought it becuase of an article and someone told me it was good. I had to force myself to listen through it, then kind of gave in to it. most songs have a good hook, and some riffs just kicked ass and needed to be played more throughout the songs.