If Only Your Were Lonely review by Hawthorne Heights

• Released: Feb 28, 2006
Hawthorne Heights: If Only Your Were Lonely

Hawthorne Heights. One of the coolest bands ever period. Their music is some of the best music I've heard! They stuck to the same style of music in their previous album "The Silence In Black And White" and then they gave me even more than I expected. Even though a couple of thier songs can be overplayed I will almost never get sick of listening to them. Truely this an album you should greatly consider buying.

As a musician I would have to say that this band has some of the most impressive lyrics I have ever heard. The lyrics go great with the music. And their lead singer J.T. is awesome. Their backup vocals bring the whole thing together though.

I have to say that the most impressive songs on the album are: Language Lessons (Five Words Or Less) and Light Sleeper. The coolest intro to a song would definetly be Dead In The Water though. If I wasn't so broke I would probably go out and get another CD, that is how good they are. And of course what is there to hate, it's Hawthorne Heights!

BrotherThump
    hey you forgot jimi hendrix, black sabbath, cream fans to name a few **** you you wrist slittin steryotypin bastard
    xXbleed4meXx
    dude classic rock fans are the worst. you can basically stereotype them all as elitist music nazis that listen to stone age era music and care more about whats already happened as opposed to whats happening now. and then they criticize modern bands for not being led zepplin or the doors: hello, no band is ever going to parallel any classic rock band in any shape or form, so dont even go there. classic rock fans totally annoy me, especially the ac/dc, led zep, and rolling stones fans. theyre the worst ones. at least the doors' fans are too stoned to know how to make me mad.
    boyan89
    hey Modernmusich8er classic rock has way better guitar than this but shmeh its pretty good
    NirvanaFan101
    Really good c.d. - probably one of the best I have. Go buy it now if you like Ohio is for Lovers or Saying Sorry!
    Modernmusich8er
    hobo467 wrote: Too many metal kids and stoners (classic rock lovers, sorry) blast every pop, punk and emo band that ever comes out. Let me be the first to offer you a warm glass of shut the hell up. No one wants to hear your bitching about how much emo sucks. I don't go blasting Zeppelin every second of my life even though I hate them. Stop whining, dammit.
    You just stereotyped classic rock fans in a very ignorant way. I get the impression that you listen to emo (like HH) so I guess that automatically have to cut your wrists and cry in your pillow. Don't stereotype, it's dumb! Another reason you can't bash on Zeppelin is because so few people agree with you and will get torn apart by every real musician on this site.
    hobo467
    boyan89
    what i meant to say is i dont blame him for not liking HH if he doesnt then i dont rlly care cuz i do but still he shouldnt go badmouthing them for no apparent reason
    mullenmetal
    boyan89 : okay den i dont blame u for not liking Hawthorne Heights i mean there is a lot of bands better but their still good so i dont rlly care if u dont like em if u like classic rock then im fine too like Guns N Roses AC/DC shit like that thats the most pointless paragraph i have seen posted on this site
    mullenmetal
    hawthorne heights are not good december sounds like something the backstreet boys would sing the singing is so boring the only good song is light sleeper and the guitars are rather shit but you should'nt rant on them for not been good at playing because they ain't sayin they are it is sad though that talent is'nt very apealling a catchy chorus gets the average person captivated and it ashow hos fickle people are you should listen to real bands like Metallica Trivium Maiden A7X Slayer Pantera Guns and Roses Bullet Megadeth Dragonforce
    boyan89
    k what the hell stop dissing Hawthorne Heights Modernmusich8er do u even have the album?????> why the hell would u do a crappy review and do u even own the album
    Kiotaka
    Personally I don't like HH, but I don't go around flaming them... you guys need to grow up, you give the UG a bad name
    Modernmusich8er
    mullenmetal wrote: "It is a freaking masterpiece." sad fickle little person it saddens me that you think this
    I really like you r point of view, this band sucks
    Modernmusich8er
    well with bands like Jet, The Darkness, and Wolfmother starting to bring back the classic sound I might be abl to enjoy new music. Hopefully more bands like that come around and make people realize the greatness of REAL rock n roll.