My Forever review by He Is We

• Released: Dec 11, 2010
He Is We: My Forever

The band He Is We has an original sound. It is a soft sound that is lovely. The lead singer Rachel has an amazing voice that is golden and unlike any other. The guitarist Trevor writes the chord progressions to Rachel's inspiring lyrics perfectly. The album to me represents being in-love and falling out of love. It is a perfect mixture for any mood.

The lyrics are inspiring and from the heart. They fit the music type and sound perfectly. The singer, Rachel, has a unique voice that is perfect she hits every note. She sounds just as good live. This type of music only comes once in a lifetime. It is truely a new discovery in music.

He Is We's album "My Forever" isn't like any other artists. The most impressive songs are: "Forever&Ever", "All About Us", "Everything You Do", "And Run", "Happily Ever After", "Kiss It All Better", "Prove You Wrong", "Blame It On The Rain", "Love Life", and "Fall". I love the mood it gives off with every song and how much the fans can relate to the lyrics. I would buy this album again and again everytime I lost it.

Loki_37
    A very biased review! (But that's okay, it's pop so nobody will take it seriously anyways.) I love listening to poppy bands before they go big. There are far too few real people that make this kind of music. I really liked their demos better, channeled their live stuff much more effectively. This is much poppier, electronic, and produced. But it's still quality, the lyrics are extremely nice and soft, and the acoustic elements still work. The only real disappointment I had was the vocals on My Forever, I loved how agressive her voice got pre-chorus before, which was a really cool touch. Anyone who wants to listen to actually decent soft music - check these guys out, their demos are even legally downloaded!
    northerndoc
    Words cannot express how much I love these two. Simply amazing. Favorite band and a great pair. Thank you guys so much!