Keeper of the Seven Keys, Part I review by Helloween

Helloween: Keeper of the Seven Keys, Part I

One of my favorite albums of all time.. comes from Helloween my favorite band placed right next to Iron Maiden. This is a Helloween classic, with Helloween i dont like to choose best album, since all are good and special in their own way. This is 'kin amazing album, the guitars are Amazing.. the speed combined with the harmonies is amazing, the bass guitar is fast andd very good and the drums are perfectly put in the mold, also the guitar solos are amazing, I thought Maiden were the best making solos, but this one and Pt 2 changed my mind. Songs like Im Alive, Twilight Of The Gods and Halloween show what Helloween is all about, and the ballad A Tale That Wasnt Right, is amazing too, Helloween for me is the greatest sounding band with better guitar riffs, bass riffs and guitar solos. The only problem here is the weak production, but still doesnt stop it at all for it to get a 5.

The lyrics are very well put, Im Alive is just amazing, and Kiske sings some amazing high notes in this song, unbelievable also A Little Time and A Tale that wasnt right have great lyrics, Future World bring Happy Happy Helloween to the mold, and Halloween is one of the dark lyrics kind of songs.. but amazing anyways, you capture a feeling of a Halloween night, Michael Kiske is amazing, no doubt.

Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 is probably the most influential Power Metal album with Keeper 2, this is an album you cant miss if you like Power Metal. All of the songs are very impressive here, in this album they include my favorite song fomr all time.. Halloween.. it's so good.. 14 minutes of Helloween.. what can be better?.. I just hate the short amount of songs on it, it's definitely worth buying!!!