Keeper of the Seven Keys, Part I review by Helloween

Helloween: Keeper of the Seven Keys, Part I

This is possibly the greatest album ever! The sound is amazing! The harmony guitars work great together. Kai Hansen is a genius. Michael Kiske is one of the greatst singers you will ever hear! He's kind of a cross between Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden and Geoff Tate of Queensryche (Not a fan of their music, but Tate is a good singer). Ingo Schwitchenburg is one of the greatest drummers ever and he does a great job on this album (R.I.P.) and Markus Grosskopf is a great bassist too! (He's real good on KOTSKP2). The album has a major uplifting feeling to it from start to finish. From the opening operatic track "Initiation" to the final melodic ending of "Follow the Sign" which is preceeded by the epic "Halloween." An amazing album!

Kai is a great songwriter (Especially in "I Want Out" from KOTSKP2) and it's sad to see him not a part of Helloween. After he left, they just went downhill. But, he does a great job, I personally like "I'm Alive," it gives you the uplifting feeling that the album just radiates. "A Tale That Wasn't Right" seems to be a good "break-up" song.

Like I said earlier, this album is possibly the greatest album out there! This album heavily influenced power metal. I love everything about it. From the singing to the instrumentation. If it were stolen or lost, I would get another copy. If it happened frequently, then I would frequently get another copy. It's that good!