Hilary Duff review by Hilary Duff

• Released: Sep 28, 2004
  • Reviewer's score: 4.7 Poor
Hilary Duff: Hilary Duff

Jeez-here I am with another review of this girl's "music". The sound has more of a pop-rock vibe to it though it's still mostly overshadowed by pop. To be honest her voice doesn't even sound good not to mention that her voice isn't even strong, it just seems like she's straining her voice. the sound of the album isn't really my thing, so there's nothing positive I can say about it.

Well, the lyrics that Hilary obviously did not write are just basic. She sings about stuff that 7 year olds will understand might be because a lot of her fans are that age. None of her lyrics are sex related though, thank god she's the type that a little girl's mother will love. I'd rather take her music than Britney or Lindsey Lohan, but that doesn't mean I like her. The lyrics are vague but they have better meaning than any britney song will have.

I didn't actually buy the album someone let me listen to it, and I've also heard her first album-and I gotta give props for at least having a better album than the first. Her stuff isn't my type of style I mean, how much respect can you give to someone who doesn't write her lyrics or music? Then again listening to her doesn't make me wanna kill the person beside me or burn the CD. It doesn't offend me at all unlike other well-known skanky pop stars out there. Hey, if little girls like her music that's all right, moms won't be complaining anytime soon. Me personally I'd never buy this album, and I think I'll never want to listen to it again.