Most Wanted review by Hilary Duff

• Released: Aug 16, 2005
  • Reviewer's score: 1.3 Junky
Hilary Duff: Most Wanted

You would think on her second album she would try to make a effort to sing better. But no. When she tries to go high it sounds like she is screaming and it sounds like she has a cold, very strained and annoying. Also, I think that it is unfair to put out a greatest hits type deal when you have had only 2 cds. I mean c'mon all those girls are gonna buy the cd just for 3 new songs written buy Benji and Joel and the rest are remixes? Remixes? Do we care? 16$ for 3 new songs honestly.

"Hey Girls are you ready for the shock/I'm living proof the girl can rock." You think with the amount her record label spends on songwriters they could come up with better lyrics then cheesy ones that try to make her look more hardcore then what she really is. Half the time I think they just wrote a word because it rhymes, not because it makes sence. Overall the lyrics in the songs have a theme from "I Am" to "The Girl Can Rock" to "I Can," and even singing about how she is "Supergirl" ovbiously all this singing about how she rocks and how good she is must mean that she is either self obsessed or that she has extremely low confidence and try's to cover it up.

Well ovbiously when somone puts out a album titled "Most Wanted" and think that everybody wants them, there is something wrong. I never bought this album I just listening to a burned copy my friend gave me, and if I lost it I wouldnt buy the CD. The only good song on the whole cd is "Beat Of My Heart," which she didnt write and didn't really contribute to as far as intrumental goes, she I would suggest just downloading the song. Be aware "if you don't like whiny high pitched strained screaming this CD is not for you!"