Most Wanted review by Hilary Duff

• Released: Aug 16, 2005
  • Reviewer's score: 1 Junky
Hilary Duff: Most Wanted

I just want to be one to say never ever waste your money on this CD. I don't even know if I dare to call this stuff music. Exact same thing as Lindsay Lohan. I mean girls, just stick with acting. I can hardly believe I wasted my time to write this review. Oh yeah they are asking me all these questions about how I should write a good review. A story that follows alog with the CD? I got it how about "I am a spoiled brat that is needing cash fast."

I was extremely disappointed. Singer skills? Zero. I can almost see the angry mob outside. Wait that mob was for the Green Day review I sent in saying that the radio stations overplay their song. I haven't noticed that any radio stations play anything from Hillary Duff. I wonder why that is? Oh wait I remember now, because no one likes her. As I say stick with what you know. And for her I guess that would be as close as you can get to nothing.

Does it compare to other artists? Only 2 spring to mind. Lindsay Lohan, because she is also bad, Ashlee Simpson, because both of them can't really sing. I find it appalling that these people are making money still. What do I love and hate about this album? No further comments are needed. If it were stolen or lost would I buy it again? No! I would actually pay someone to steal it for me. For now let's leave singing to the professionals.