And Love Said No: Greatest Hits 1997-2004 review by HIM

• Released: Apr 6, 2004
HIM: And Love Said No: Greatest Hits 1997-2004

The sound has some of there mellow and soft music like 'The Funeral Of Hearts' and 'Gone With The Sin' to some of there more fast rock songs like 'Buried Alive By Love' and 'Right Here In My Arms'. Most of the verses have a keyboard tune or soft guitar tune going in back ground which sound very good. The choruses have great distortion. Overall the sound exellent.

The lyrics are all about love and death. I think every song mentions these two words. The lyrics are very deep and thoughtful. I guess they are good.

Him is a very unique type of music. This CD is there greatest hits. I have listened to most of Him's songs and these are defintly there best ones all piled on to the one CD. I loved 'Buried Alive By Love', 'Right Here In My Arms' and 'Your Sweet 666'. But now I like the more mellow ones like 'In Joy And Sorrow', 'The Funeral Of Hearts' and 'The Sacrament'. This my best CD in my collections and love it to pieces.

i<3soad
    I have every single CD from HIM... and this one is the one i listent to the most. I think it's simply cuz it has all the best sounding songs (although they are all amazing) and it's all on one album. If you are someone who is just now getting into HIM.. i would recommend buying this album because it has the largest variety of the best songs. This was also the first album that i bought last summer and the next day i went back to get the rest of his CD's! My favorites from this CD are "Your Sweet 666" "In Joy and Sorrow" "Wicked Game" and "Buried Alive By Love" but as i mentioned before, all the songs are awesome!!! Hope i helped!
    sk8r_boi
    Yeah dude! This album is THE best. I listen to it the most out of all & albums. Yes they have 7. The first was released only in Finland. Its the EP called 666 Ways To Love
    Maggotkiller
    To tell you the truth I think Love Metal is their best album I have learned how to play about 85% of this album to. Their best song is Sweet Pandemonium!!!!!
    sk8r_boi
    i think they should hve waited though, for a greatest hits album. Dark Light is a very good album too