Love Metal review by HIM

• Released: Jan 1, 2003
HIM: Love Metal

The sound of this HIM album is like every other. Wonderful! The punding guitar riffs and piano makes it sound unique and original. I own every HIM album and none of them are like this. This CD has the best sound out of them all. "The Sacrament" has a beauitiful intro as so does "The Path."

Ville Valo's writing is like no other. He sings all about love, life, and death so much, but it never gets boring. It just gets better and better with every album. This album has the most poetic songs out of all 6 albums. That is what I love about Ville and his writing.

There is no other band in the world I love as much as HIM. So I most definately wouldn't hate anything about this album. I love every bit of it. From the beginning to the last second. The best song on the album has to be "Fortress Of Tears." It has so much feeling put into it, as every othere song. Out of ten, this album gets a 100!

sk8r_boi
    Ville is SOOO not losing his talent you dipsh!t. You're probably just writing it to say HIM sux. You probably f#@%ing don't listen to them at all, you just look at lyrics and write about them. POSER!
    Fly-swatter
    Beyond Redemption kicks ass! I dont know why was never released as a single... but still an awesome album track!