Razorblade Romance review by HIM

• Released: Dec 19, 1999
HIM: Razorblade Romance

I don't quite know how to begin without saying wow what the heck is this? The album intitled Razorblade Romance is by far one of Finlands finest. It seems as if the group actually knew what they were doing. With a bold mix of techno-metal, classic and modern rock, and glam/goth: Him just about fufills anybodys wish of any album that will kick Cky right out the door. The musical talent is steeming. Better yet, you can hear every instrument (for once).

No every song isn't about love and no, every song isn't about death. Every song is about "love and death" From the suicidal love tragedy in Join Me In Death to Chris Issac's Wicked Game? (Don't ask), Him just about defines modern lyrical art escpecialy in Gone With The Sin. Him's vocalist is also somewhat talent, although not give 100% justice to the albums exquisite lyrics he does give 89%.

Overall His Iternal Majesty's Razorblade Romance kills Cky's Infilirate Destroy Rebuild. Every song stands out but escpeciall the first 8 or 9. Cover art is wonderful and keyboards are crafty and original so Overall excellent album and if I lost it, no I would buy it again, 'cause I would look for it, but if it were stolen, I might buy it again at Borders for 9.99 (Good Deal!)