Courting Tragedy And Disaster review by Himsa

• Released: Jun 17, 2003
Himsa: Courting Tragedy And Disaster

I first heard about Himsa from a friend and the first song I heard was Loveless And Goodbye, and when I first heard it I was amazed. Everyone in that band is extremely talented and I am very impressed with all of it. I play drums, and their drummer is insanely good and I really like his style. It fits so well to the rest of the music. Overall, they sound awesome.

Anyone whose listened to them probably can't understand wat he's saying, but if you read the lyrics in the cd book, or online, you see wat he's talking about really makes sense and that he is a really intellegent guy. I also like how the lyrics really fit the music. In a lot of bands these days, u hear a singer singing random shit that doesn't fit the music at all, with himsa, this is not the case at all. The singer is very talented.

Himsa is definitely one of my favorite bands, and I am truely impressed at how good all the members are. For the type of music they are, they are definitely one of the best in my oppinion. If you haven't heard of them, and listen to and like metal, you should definitely check em out cause they kick ass. And if you wanna download a song to get a sense of them I would say to download Loveless And Goodbye because thats porbably my favorite song on the album. Check em out!

TheSilencer
    I saw them live touring with Darkest Hour. I don't have their cd, but they put on a good live show.
    EpiExplorer
    boyan89 wrote: um Hardcore Punk and Indie Rock? no
    Plus 1. Melodic Metalcore, bordering Melodeath, infact, almost pure melodeath on Summon In Thunder.
    EpiExplorer
    What also puzzles me is how these idiots managed to get these reviews posted anyway.. written by 10 year olds.