Courting Tragedy And Disaster Review

8.4
 9.3
 7.4
Courting Tragedy And Disaster Reviewed by: Thienskater, on may 12, 2004

Sound: I found out about Himsa by browsing around on the net, and the first song i heard by them was Kiss and Kill. When i heard that song i was blown away. The sound is just simply amazing, these guys are talented!with Heavy Metal riffs and just non stop screaming these guys would be amazing live. // 10

Lyrics: Lyrics are kind of heard to understand but after reading the lyrics and knowing what John is saying. Lyrics are pretty simple and yet goes together really good. His screaming voice fits in perfectly with the sound of the music. // 8

Overall Impression: Right now Himsa (Courting Tragedy & Disaster) is one of my favourite cds. the only that sucks is that the cd isn't that long. its about 42 mins long but i guess thats better than nothing. I would have to say my favourite songs on this cd would have to be Dominion, Rain to the sound of Panic, Kiss or Kill, Jacob Shock and Loveless & Goodbye. I'm really impress with this album. I hope they come out with a new cd soon cause for sure i'll pick that one up. // 10

Courting Tragedy And Disaster Reviewed by: MeTalMAnIac13, on september 06, 2004

Sound: I first heard about Himsa from a friend and the first song I heard was Loveless And Goodbye, and when I first heard it I was amazed. Everyone in that band is extremely talented and I am very impressed with all of it. I play drums, and their drummer is insanely good and I really like his style. It fits so well to the rest of the music. Overall, they sound awesome. // 10

Lyrics: Anyone whose listened to them probably can't understand wat he's saying, but if you read the lyrics in the cd book, or online, you see wat he's talking about really makes sense and that he is a really intellegent guy. I also like how the lyrics really fit the music. In a lot of bands these days, u hear a singer singing random shit that doesn't fit the music at all, with himsa, this is not the case at all. The singer is very talented. // 8

Overall Impression: Himsa is definitely one of my favorite bands, and I am truely impressed at how good all the members are. For the type of music they are, they are definitely one of the best in my oppinion. If you haven't heard of them, and listen to and like metal, you should definitely check em out cause they kick ass. And if you wanna download a song to get a sense of them I would say to download Loveless And Goodbye because thats porbably my favorite song on the album. Check em out! // 10

Comments