Welcome To The Freakshow review by Hinder

• Released: Dec 4, 2012
Hinder: Welcome To The Freakshow

"Welcome To The Freakshow" is Hinder's fourth studio album and it shows that the band is still making excellent music. The heavier rock songs on this album are very energetic. There are more ballads on this album than there are on Hinder's previous albums. Austin Winkler has great vocal abilities, so both the heavy songs and the ballads sound amazing. Joe Garvey shows his impressive guitar playing skills in this album. The album has some great riffs and guitar solos. Hinder have written eleven spectacular sounding songs that will definitely impress their fans.

The lyrics on this album are great in my opinion. The ballads on this record are all about love. For example, in the tenth track, "Anyone But You", Austin is singing about someone who has broken up with him, but he can't love anyone else. He shows this in the chorus when he sings, "I can't love anyone but you". The lyrics of the heavier songs are about different subjects. "See You In Hell" is a song that says that hell could be fun. "Wanna Be Rich" is a song about this fact that in America, a lot of people are rich and famous for doing close to nothing. Austin's vocals are better than ever in this album. He is an excellent rock singer, who shows that when he sings his lyrics, he means what he is singing.

In my opinion, "Welcome To The Freakshow" is Hinder's best studio album to date. Every single song on this album is spectacular. Like their other albums, this one shows that these guys are very talented musicians. I love everything about this album. The vocals, the instrument playing and the lyrics. Hinder have nailed it with their fourth studio album. "Welcome To The Freakshow" is an album that shows modern rock music at its best. If this album was stolen or lost, I would definitely buy it again.

YouTube preview picture
YouTube preview picture

bradd101
    If you're gonna review, do it constructively, don't just say how amazing it is and give everything 10's
    vppark2
    "Welcome To The Freakshow" isHinder's fourth studio album and it shows that the band is still making generic music. The heavier rock songs on this album are very generic. There are more ballads on this album than there are onHinder's previous albums.Austin Winklerhas generic vocal abilities, so both the heavy songs and the ballads sound generic.Joe Garveyshows his generic guitar playing skills in this album. The album has some generic riffs and generic guitar solos." There. Corrected. Fanboy review.
    CalumCanavan
    I review albums that I really enjoy. Also, you haven't 'corrected' it. You have shown your own opinion, which is exactly what I did. Maybe you should learn to respect other people's opinions.