The Reason review by Hoobastank

• Released: Dec 9, 2003
Hoobastank: The Reason

The sound on this album was amazing. Powerful rock I'd have to say, but they've also got great acoustic tracks such as 'Lucky' and 'Disappear'. I was very impressed by the way these guys had perfectly matched all parts together to form this great album.

The lyrics have greatly touched me, Doug has proved himself a great singer, his voice goes so well with the lyrics, it's awesome. However, they could have written more songs on topics rather than relationships. Other than that, the lyrics are great and really have good meanings.

Overall, these guys are a great band and can really make some incredible music. I really don't know if albums can get much better than this, but it's fun to liten to and I would recommend it to anyone who like alternative rock. Some of my favorite tracks are 'Same Direction,' 'Escape' and 'Let It Out'.

XxWoRdSoFsOrRoW
    i like atrocius but sometimes its easier to say disgusting appauling or something else because ppl who listen to this cd are obviously retarded and wouldnt understand the meaning of atrocius