Stop All The World Now review by Howie Day

• Released: Oct 7, 2003
Howie Day: Stop All The World Now

Howie Day has an amazing voice and he uses amazing effects. He's so much more than just a solo acoustic singer like there are so many of today. He makes use of several instruments. When I first got the album as a gift, I figured it was just going to be another pop sensation piece of crap, but the more I listened to it, the more I liked it. Howie Day's voice is so distinctive.

For the most part the lyrics were cliche and kind of childish, but they went really well with the music and his vocals really made it work out. Howie Day isn't another whiney emo singer, who can't really sing, he can sing.

This is one of the best cds I've heard recently. I loved his extensive use of effects. The song I liked the best was 'Collide'. It's a rather catchy song and it is easy to relate to. There is nothing on this album that I didn't like. If I lost this album, which wouldn't surprise me, I would buy it again.

kevin_lomibao
    tnk you very much... i just registered to comment... but howie i notice have faded... i rily lyk his music... and wid u pipol... discussing... tnk u very much... tnk u... pls. tell me if u have any updates regarding howie... wat actually happened to him...