Lovers' Requiem review by I Am Ghost

• Released: Oct 10, 2006
I Am Ghost: Lovers' Requiem

I am Ghost is a fairly new band that's beginning to atract popularity. That's mainly because they're one of the best bands around now. Their insane guitar melodies always keep you guessing while they are backed up by great singing voices. Every single song on their album Lovers' Requiem is well worth purchasing. Everyone has a hardcore side and likes to listen to some screamo heavy metal stuff once in a while, but most of us get tired of the same old crap. I am Ghost offers you both sides of your rock cravings, your hardcore side and the side that just wants to hear some more musical tracks with some awesome melodic guitar solos. I would describe this band as like As I Lay Dying's hardcoreness with My Chemical Romance's melody with a hint of Emo. I recommend this CD to every type of rock fan, this CD has a song for everyone's tastes!

I am Ghost is a fairly new band that's beginning to atract popularity. That's mainly because they're one of the best bands around now. Their insane guitar melodies always keep you guessing while they are backed up by great singing voices. Every single song on their album Lovers' Requiem is well worth purchasing. Everyone has a hardcore side and likes to listen to some screamo heavy metal stuff once in a while, but most of us get tired of the same old crap. I am Ghost offers you both sides of your rock cravings, your hardcore side and the side that just wants to hear some more musical tracks with some awesome melodic guitar solos. I would describe this band as like As I Lay Dying's hardcoreness with My Chemical Romance's melody with a hint of emo. I recommend this CD to every type of rock fan, this CD has a song for everyone's tastes!

Harrisfun
    I Am Ghost is way underrated!!! they are amazing!!! they should get more credit!