Confession review by Ill Niño

• Released: Sep 30, 2003
Ill Niño: Confession

This Record sounds great! The boys of Ill Nino produce another Solid Metal Record. I first Drawn to this record because of the HEAVY riffs with subliminal Latin Influences. This is Metal with Taste, for example: in quite a few songs on Confession, their is a flemenco guitar, and Bongo Drums... I love this Record, but SOME friends of mine feel hat it's too "SCREAMY", I disagree, but if your not into the screaming stuff, the record is still worth the buy because the songs w/o the 'heavy' voice are just amazing!

Well, the lyrics themselves are nothing spectacular...but Cristian Machado is the perfect singer for this style of music, he sounds consistantly good...but like I said before, he's a Screamer...I really like it, but it's up to you to deceide if that's what your intrested in.

A solid metal album, and a MUST HAVE for any fan of heavy metal, also a MUST HAVE for anybody looking for musical influences...This is Metal w/ Taste, and these days that is very hard to come by! The band has two drummers, Dave Chavarri and Danny Couto, who together create a very interesting feel to the songs...well done! Unfortunately, Ill Nino has not yet completely broken away from their curse of having songs sound similiar, with a few songs on the album that sound VERY much the same...Still worth the buy...