The Seventh Date Of Blashyrkh [DVD] Review

8.8
 8.5
review (1) 4 comments vote for this album:
The Seventh Date Of Blashyrkh [DVD] Reviewed by: krvolok, on september 03, 2010

Sound: I always liked Immortal because they stud out from the vast majority of black metal bands, even in the early 90s they were different. Since they didn't follow the basic, generic pattern that many of the bands at time did Immortal didn't fall into the pitfall of groaning abut Satan and playing the same Burzum/Darkthrone-esque song over and over again. Though they have changed their sound drastically since Battles In The North, adding more death and thrash metal into the mix Immortal have stayed more true to the original idea of black metal more than most of their contemporaries. // 9

Overall Impression: When I think abut all the papers I had to sign and the money I had to give to get this delivered to me...But it was worth it. Immortal's first live album is a must have for fans such as myself and I highly recommend it to all Immortal fans out there, it's a great show from the first to the last track. // 9

Comments